Grant Recipient Resources
Population Fact Sheets
General Audience Overview: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Clients, 2014 (PDF - 284 KB)
Black/African American Clients: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (PDF - 473 KB)
Female Clients: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (PDF - 387 KB)
Program Fact Sheets
Program Overview (PDF - 2 pages)
Program Administration (PDF - 2 pages)
Division of Policy and Data (PDF - 2 pages)
Technical Assistance (PDF - 2 pages)
Part A: Emerging Metropolitan Areas and Transitional Grant Areas (PDF - 2 pages)
Part B: States and U.S. Territories (PDF - 2 pages)
Part B: AIDS Drug Assistance Program (PDF - 2 pages)
Part C: Capacity Building (PDF- 2 pages)
Part C: Early Intervention Services (PDF - 2 pages)
Part D: Women, Infants, Children, Youth (PDF - 2 pages)
Part F: Special Projects of National Significance (PDF - 2 pages)
Part F: AIDS Education and Training Centers (PDF - 2 pages)
Part F: Dental Program (PDF - 2 pages)
Global HIV/AIDS Program (PDF - 2 pages)
2016 National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day Infographic
Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program by the Numbers, RSR 2014
2016 Youth and Young Adults and the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program
Summaries from HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau Consultations
Trauma and HIV Consultation Overview (PDF - 312 KB)
Improving Care for Women Living with HIV Consultation Overview (PDF - 168 KB)
Improving Care for Youth Living with HIV Consultation Overview (PDF - 192 KB
Highlights of HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau Publications
- CAREAction Newsletters - Issues highlight HIV/AIDS care issues with insights from Ryan White grantees.
- Clinical Publications - HRSA’s HIV/AIDS Bureau has developed a series of clinical protocols to guide clinicians in the delivery of high quality HIV/AIDS care.
- Data Reports - These reports include the State Profiles, biennial Ryan White progress reports, and data on grantee allocations and expenditures.
- HAB Bi-Weekly E-Mail - Regular updates about HIV/AIDS care issues including activities at the HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau and elsewhere.
- SPNS Products - Newsletters, journal articles, and reports on activities and insights from SPNS HIV/AIDS care research and demonstration projects.
- Technical Assistance Publications - Resources stored in the TARGET Center Library include grantee and HRSA tools, manuals, training materials, and other items that are designed to help programs implement their programs more effectively.
Social Media and E-Learning: How Technology is Connecting the HIV Community February 2015 (PDF – 461 KB)
Strength Through Solidarity: Lessons Learned in the Fight Against the Global HIV/AIDS Epidemic June 2013 (PDF - 716 KB)